Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jake's 7 year check up

This is so overdue it's not even funny (considering he turned 7 in JANUARY) but for the sake of hoping to keep all of this type of information in one place, I'm just going to go ahead and add it in here.

Weight: 46 lbs (21st percentile)
Height: 47 inches (29th percentile)

I was surprised to see where he fell in terms of height, because he always looks tall to me, even though compared to his peers he's about average or even a bit shorter than some.  He definitely has some long legs like his daddy, so maybe that's why he always seems tall to me.  And the fact that I swear, he outgrows pants every few months! 

Everything else at the visit was great, he was right on track developmentally.  Poor kid has been plagued with a number of stomach bugs this winter (3? 4?  I'm not sure, I've lost count along the way) so I'm hoping that the newly arrived spring weather will bring some better health for him! 

One thing I don't have to worry about (at least not right now) is whether this kid is active enough.  Sure, over the winter, we hibernated a lot and relied a whole lot more on the Wii and movie nights than we normally would...but now that spring weather has rolled in, Jake begs to play outside after school everyday.  And this week, we will move into him being more active with the start of baseball season.  Let the games (and intense rushing around after work/school) begin!! :)

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...