Friday, January 23, 2015

2014 Reading Recap

image courtesy of thegirlwithgreatexpectations.wordpress.com

 Here is the full list of books that I read in 2014:

  • "The Rosie Project" (Graeme Simsion)
  • "If I Stay" (Gayle Forman)
  • "Safe With Me" (Amy Hatvany)
  • "Goldfinch" (Donna Tartt)
  • "We Were Liars" (E. Lockhart)
  • "The Tao of Martha" (Jen Lancaster)
  • "The Vacationers" (Emma Straub)
  • "The Island" (Elin Hilderbrandt)
  • "I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends" (Courtney Robertson)
  • "The Honest Toddler" (Bunmi Laditan)
  • "Summerland" (Elin Hilderbrandt)
  • "Happily Ever After" (Trista Sutter)
  • "Me Before You" (JoJo Moyes)
  • "Allegiant" (Veronica Roth)
  • "Insurgent" (Veronica Roth)
  • "Divergent" (Veronica Roth)
  • "Sisterland" (Curtis Sittenfeld)
  • "The Storyteller" (Jodi Picoult)
  • "The Husband's Secret" (Liane Moriarty)
  • "The Interestings" (Meg Wolitzer)
  • "And the Mountains Echoed " (Khaled Hasseini)
  • "The Girl You Left Behind" (JoJo Moyes)
  • "Emily and Einstein" (Linda Francis Lee)
 I would say of the ones listed, my favorites were:

 

Don't laugh at my last pick, it was one of the most entertaining reads of the year for me!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...