Friday, August 29, 2014

Favorite Finds Friday!


Favorite Find #1: Essie's Carry On Nail Polish

I've been wearing this nail polish for probably 3 seasons now, so it's not new by any means, but it's definitely timeless!  It is the BEST color for fall that I own, so I tend to gravitate toward it for both my toes and fingernails.  Isn't it great??  The picture below actually makes it look a bit more plum-y than it is in real life, on my nails it looks like more of a deep burgundy. 

image courtesy of essie.com

Favorite Find #2: Barrington Gifts Tote Bags

I don't own these bags (and I probably won't because they are a bit too big for what I need to use a hand bag for) BUT I can't help but drool over it. I came across the site thanks to Mix and Match Mama who was doing a bag giveaway for teachers (how awesome is that?)

The one pictured below is called the Savannah Zippered tote and it seems to be the average size of the handbags on this site.  I'm in the market for a new purse (mine is falling apart on the inside lining and the zipper is snagging) so if this bag were just a teensy bit smaller (and perhaps went on sale!) I would be on it.

image courtesy of Barrington Gifts
 Favorite Find #3: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Oreos

Oreos.

Reese's Cups.

BLENDED TOGETHER.

You guys.  I nearly fell over when I saw this in the store.  Literally, I stumbled over my own 2 feet in my excitement to make my way to the display at Target of this new delicious goodness.  Can you imagine the little slice of heaven that you experience when these two amazing foods come together for form one super snack?  Give it a try.  I promise you won't regret it.


1 comment:

Jennifer @ Also Known As...the Wife said...

I love that nail polish color! I can't wait to get into fall mode.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...