Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?


If your kids have seen Frozen and are anything like my kids, you probably now have the "do you want to build a snowman?" song stuck in your head.  You're welcome. On a related note, if you haven't gone to see Frozen yet....what are you waiting for?  One of my favorite Disney movies of all time.  It's right up there with The Little Mermaid for me, which is saying a lot. 

Anyway---I'm behind on posting pictures, so these are from two weekends ago when we still had a bit of snow on the ground.  At almost 40 degrees, it felt downright balmy outside!! 

There was some snowman building:

What?  You don't take selfies with your snowmen??

And there was some sledding!

Don't adjust your screen.  That's really me.  Outside.  On a sled.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...