Thursday, January 9, 2014

2013 Reading Recap


 Here is the full list of books I've read in 2013 (have to post it here so I can delete it off of my sidebar to make room for the 2014 list!):

  • "Then Came You" (Jennifer Weiner)
  • "The Fault in our Stars" (John Green)
  • "Looking for Alaska" (John Green)
  • "Infamous" (Lauren Conrad)
  • "The Time of My Life" (Cecilia Ahern)
  • "Where'd You Go, Bernadette?" (Maria Semple)
  • "The Engagements" (Courtney Sullivan)
  • "Seating Arrangements" (Maggie Shipstead)
  • "Bossypants" (Tina Fey)
  • "The Blue Bistro" (Elin Hilderbrandt)
  • "The Language of Flowers" (Vanessa Diffenbaugh)
  • "Summer Rental" (Mary Kay Andrews)
  • "I've Got Your Number" (Sophie Kinsella)
  • "Then Came You" (Jennifer Wiener)
  • "Starstruck" (Lauren Conrad)
  • "The Baker's Daughter" (Sarah McCoy)
  • "Fodor's Guide to Disney World 2013"
  • "Dreamfever" (Karen Moning)
  • "Shadowfever" (Karen Moning)
  • "Reconstructing Amelia" (Kimberly McCreight)

Some of those books were just so, so....but I have to say, this might have been my best year of books in a long time!  I really really loved so many of those books.  If I had to pick my favorites, they would be (in no particular order):


I just finished one called Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee that was just ok. Currently, I'm reading The Girl You Left Behind, by JoJo Moyes and it's very good!  Looking forward to making a dent in my book wish list in 2014!


1 comment:

Sara said...

I used to read a lot... And now I don't. I made it a resolution to read at least a book a month this year. Already, I read Inferno by Dan Brown. Good for you for making time for reading"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...